Wednesday 1 August 2012

Blog Break




Sinister marquee interior
post 60th Anniversary Staff Party

The Summer Blog Break starts here.  Still no sign of flying ants:  I'll let you know if I spot them breaking cover, otherwise I should be back around the end of September.  Have a good summer.  I'm going to be busy reading up on Linux and Oracle in preparation for a system move during August and September...  Though I'm also hoping to edit and sequence the "university windows" and "Hockley Viaduct" images into a couple of books (this time they'll be e-books).

3 comments:

Martin said...

Have a good summer yourself, Mike. Good luck with your books.

Graham Dew said...

Have a good break Mike, and thanks for all the support this year. I'll look forward to reading the Idiotic Hat in a few weeks.

Kent Wiley said...

Have a great break, Mike. Don't forget to spend some time on the ghost story.