Tuesday 22 November 2022

Comments

 

I'm aware that some people who would seem to meet the requirements to leave a comment here (in theory, anyone with a Google account) are nonetheless unable to do so. I don't know why this is, and even if I did I have absolutely no control over it. All I can do is open the comments to "anybody", which is just an invitation to spammers, and to publish or not publish the comments that I do receive (I certainly can't edit them, for example, fun as that might be). So if this includes you, and you haven't previously contacted me about it, then why not drop me an email describing your experience? But do try to be a little more helpfully specific than, "I can't leave a comment"... My address is in the "View My Complete Profile" gadget at top right.

Of course, if you don't have a Google account, but would still like to comment or get in touch, then you are welcome to send me an email anyway. It won't get "published" on the blog, so you can speak freely (and, believe me, people do...). Please bear in mind, however, that I have learned the hard way not to get involved in lengthy private dialogues: I already have all the friends, mentors, critics, and confidantes I need, and I am not a therapist, or a well-connected player in the art world; so please don't ask me to tell you whether your work is any good, or how to get it exhibited. You think I know? If only... OTOH, if you are a well-connected player in the art world, anxious to tell me how good my work is, and how to get it exhibited, go for it...


No comments: