Monday 7 March 2022

Light and Circumstance



I was looking through the photographs I had been taking in the early weeks of using my new phone (an iPhone 12 mini, replacing an iPhone 4s inherited from my daughter) and came across these two from a visit to Bristol in October last year. They remind me of what I have always enjoyed most about using a camera – any camera – but what a decent phone camera is so eminently suitable for: seeing some little revelation of light and circumstance in passing, recording it, and moving on.

It's something I intend to give more attention to; I suspect it may be what I do  best. So, for once, I'll let the pictures do the talking.


2 comments:

Kent Wiley said...

Somebody with a spray can fancies themself an artiste. A delightful element in a lovely composition.

Mike C. said...

Kent,

Thanks! Of course, this was in Bristol, home of Banksy, where everyone with a spray can fancies themselves an artiste...

Mike