Tuesday 16 June 2020

Website Update



My website (https://mike-chisholm-photo.squarespace.com/) has been moribund for some time, simply because I had hit the limit of twenty live pages that Squarespace imposed on its original, cheapest personal subscription, and I was reluctant to delete any old pages to make room for new ones. Squarespace have been good about maintaining this "legacy" subscription at its original price, albeit with its original limitations, but when I discovered that the new version of the personal subscription has a limit of 1000 pages – yess! – I immediately upgraded, and started to create all the new galleries I had been unable to add before. I also took the opportunity to reorganise things a bit so that, for example, "photography" and "digital art" are now separated into their own sections.

There's nothing in there that a regular visitor here will not have seen before, but it's a handy one-stop destination, and is really intended as a convenient calling-card for anyone wanting to see the broad scope of what I do, and have been doing in the past. You know, gallerists, publishers, those sort of people. Not that there has been any evidence of such people, so far, but we should always keep the metaphorical kettle on in case they do happen to show up.

If you decide to have a trawl through it yourself, please let me know if you come across any oddities: I had to fix a number of "broken" images, for example, and I expect there are more. It's still a work in progress, and will continue to be until I have finally filled those ONE THOUSAND pages. It could happen...


No comments: