Monday 2 March 2020

Dusk & Diver



I'm not sure why this "three bar" design works for me, but it does. Two old avian friends here, having new adventures. I'm particularly pleased to get some mileage out of one of my several attempts to photograph the very striking silhouette of some huge yucca shrubs in the Southampton sports ground. In the one used here, some birds (starlings?) flew out at just the right moment, which suggested the whole composition.

I have now received the first A2 posters from Vistaprint, and the quality is even better than I had expected. As I have repeatedly discovered, you cannot fault Vistaprint's production values. However, the downside of producing A2-sized images is, obviously, the size of the "unflattened" PSD files, especially those containing many layers: typically, they're about 300MB. I need either to scale back the ambition, or invest in another external drive...


No comments: