Friday 6 April 2018

Berlin Miscellany


Museum für Naturkunde

Museum für Naturkunde

Here are a few more pictures from Berlin that I like, but didn't find a place for in the preceding posts. There are plenty more where these came from, but I think this will do.

Flats on Heinrich-Heine-Strasse

Flats on Spreekanal

Bornholmer Strasse

Budapester Strasse

In case you were wondering, all of these photographs from Berlin were taken with the Fuji X-M1 and XC 15-45mm "pancake" lens combination which, as I hope you will agree, worked out pretty well. I struggled a bit at times with the electronic zoom – I always do, and have yet to find one I like – and because I always shoot "raw" files I had to work on some image distortion in post that I expect would have been adjusted for in JPG files, but this was more than compensated for by the overall lightness, the image stabilisation, and the quality of the end results in all lighting conditions.

Wall marker on Bornholmer Strasse
looking into "East" Berlin

Bösebrücke
looking towards "West" Berlin

Berlin Neue Synagoge & Centrum Judaicum
seen from the Alte Nationalgalerie

[N.B. I'm away most of this week. I'll moderate any comments when I get back.]

No comments: