Friday 1 July 2016

Back In Your Box



Entertaining as it is, people are begging me to make it stop, so, OK, Mr. Mojo, you've had your fun, now it's time to go back in your box. One, two, three ... Brexit fixit! Boris nixit! Govus blowsit! Whoosh.

Now, you lot, don't make me do this again, OK? Behave yourselves. Wish I'd done this before the bloody referendum. Oops, forgot to sort out Corbyn... Oh well, another time. Besides, he seems perfectly capable of producing a satisfactory result all by himself. Which is just as well, that being exactly where he is.

What a long political week... What does that remind me of? Hmm, is that pipe tobacco I can smell? Anyone else sensing the ghosts of the Two Harolds, Wilson and Macmillan, having a laugh? Wooooo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faragexit now?

Mike C. said...

Indeed. You don't mess with Mr. Mojo...

Mike